At the heart of any prosperous business are its employees. Operating at the forefront of new technology, E.G. Radig, Inc. staff is constantly oriented toward providing cutting-edge services within the dynamics of rapid transformation. Through periodic mandatory and elective education, our survey personnel maintain standards of excellence, incorporating new statutes and policies set forth by regulatory branches of government and professional boards.
Richard A. Ariotti
President, E.G. Radig Inc.
- Licensed since 1979 in the State of Utah, PLS No. 4942
- Licensed since 1988 in the State of Nevada, PLS No. 7953
- Licensed since 1990 in the State of California, PLS No. 6502
Professional Background beginning in 1967:
- Survey Assistant, US Bureau of Land Management, Price, UT
- US Army Surveyor, Artillery Division
- Federal Highway Administration, Monticello, UT
- Utah Department of Transporation, Price, UT
- Braztah Corporation, Surveyor, Underground Coal Mining Operation, Price, UT
- Utah Fuel Corporation, Surveyor, Underground Coal Mining Operation, Price, UT
- Boyle Engineering Corporation, Survey Manager, Price Utah
- Elbert Lowdermilk, Inc, In-house Surveyor/Estimator, Helper, UT
Nicholas T. Ariotti
Vice President, E.G. Radig Inc.
- Licensed since 2013 in the State of Nevada, PLS No 22373
Professional Background beginning in 1998:
Nicholas Ariotti, has been employed with E.G. Radig, Inc. since 1998, initially in a part-time position and later accepting full-time employment in 2002. He has exhibited tremendous aptitude, rapidly progressing from Instrument Technician to Vice-President, while opting to further his occupational education by completing courses in surveying at the Community College of Southern Nevada. In Nick’s supervisory capacity, he mobilizes and directs field crews, performs coordinate geometric computations, and maintains daily records of survey activities. He is responsible for GPS post processing and RTK projects. In addition to these duties, Nick is capable of map production through computer-aided drafting. Nick’s self-motivation, coupled with inherent knowledge gained from his father, is exemplary. His focus on development and perfection of technique has broadened our areas of expertise, enabling us to attract and retain new clientele as we endeavor to open doors into uncharted territory.